NATURAL FUNCTIONAL MEDICINE
Natural Functional Medicine is a patient-centered approach. A trained practitioner addresses the whole person, including genetic, lifestyle, environmental and family histories to find and treat the root cause and shift the focus away from simply treating the symptoms.
I specialize in Prenatal Health and Functional Endocrinology (Hormones)
HOW TO BOOK A VISIT
We offer Virtual and Limited in Person Wellbeing Visits.
Appointments are available on the online appointment calendar.
We will use ZOOM for Virtual as it is HIPPA compliant and our preferred option unless of course you prefer the PHONE. You will then get an invitation from me to join as well as a reminder.
In Person Visits by appointment only in Leander TX.
PH 214 8696404
HERE IS WHAT TO EXPECT ON YOUR FIRST VISIT
• We ask that you allocate one to one and half hours for the initial consultation. My goal is to take the time to listen to life and health journey.
• I will address the specific health concerns you are experiencing in addition to completing a thorough personal history assessment.
• I will conduct a general physical, review your family history, analyze any previous lab work, and evaluate any supplements/medications you are currently taking, so please bring these with you to your initial consultation.
• Please also bring any pertinent documents from any and all physicians you’ve previously seen to your first visit.
• I will likely make supplement and nutritional recommendations, order blood work if needed and other specialized tests. I will explain in detail the steps and plan I recommend for you and why I think it is the best course of action for you. I want you to fully understand the therapeutic rationale for each step of the healing process.
• We will then begin our partnership and work towards achieving optimal health for you.
WHAT TO EXPECT ON FOLLOW-UP VISITS
Follow-up visits are usually 2-4 weeks apart.
During follow up visits I will address the following:
• Review test results and Report Findings
• Answer questions
• Review your progress
• Re-Check your Vitals
• Make recommendations to your current health plan
• Celebrate your wins towards your health goal
Please expect at least 45 minutes for the first follow-up visit
Other follow-ups are typically 30 minutes.
Please fill out the paperwork: download, print and fill out the forms.
PERSONAL AND UNQUIE TO YOU
My goal is to be a great Doctor, so that I can help you have a vibrant and healthy life. We look at you whole being and your environment to do that.
We know that everyone is unique and our goal is to support you and your journey by offering customized plans that includes diet and condition specific made from nature wholefood supplements to achieve optimal health.
I am looking forward to supporting you on your wellbeing journey… Please feel free to pass this information on to anyone who is looking to be a healthier version of themselves. This is where we can offer you the time you need to be heard and finally solve your health problems. ….
I also offer the option for you to ask me a quick question … and I mean quick for FREE. You can email me at email@example.com or text me at 214 8696404 and ask me anything.
The Quick Question service is only for existing clients.
Wellbeing focuses on the whole person living in the real world.
CALL 214 8696404 FOR LOCAL LEANDER/ CEDAR PARK
TO BOOK A VIRTUAL APPOINTMENT ONLINE CLICK HERE,